You are here
1. Find a flat surface to set your device on. This can be a music stand, an end table, ect…
2. Set your device just behind your hi-hat so you can see without having to turn your neck too far.
3. Use headphones that cover your entire ears, so you can clearly hear the examples.
4. Shut out distractions! For the time you are playing do not check text messages or social media.
5. Repeat videos multiple times, even if you can go faster. The point here is to get repetitions!
6. Treat this as a workout. When you finish, you should feel like you worked hard and your muscles should be tired.
Single Stroke 4 | Fill 1 | 60 BPM
Our first drum fill for this Single Stroke 4 course keeps the entire rudiment on the snare drum, and starting at 60 BPM.