Effective Date: Feb 27, 2019
Generally, We may collect and use personal information for many purposes, including, but not limited to: billing, product and service fulfillment, understanding customer needs, providing a better website, improving products and services, and communicating with customers and potential customers regarding our products and services with third party products and services.
Personally Identifiable Information that You Provide to Us
We do not collect personally identifiable information e.g., name, e-mail address, contact or similar information unless you choose to provide it to us. If You voluntarily provide Us with personal information, for example by sending an e-mail or by filling out a form and submitting it through Our Website, We may use that information only to respond to your message and to help us provide You with the information or services that You request.
Account Registration Information
In some instances, use of the freedrummingonline.com Website and Services may require that You disclose certain personal information for identification, including a unique email address and full name to register.
Billing and Credit Card Information
Under no circumstances will We hold sensitive payment details such as your credit card number, expiry date and security code. All transactions are handled through paypal. While using paypal, their use of Your information is based on their terms of service and policies, not Ours, so we encourage You to review those policies carefully.
How this Information is Used
The information We collect is used for a variety of purposes, such as:
* to enable Your use of Our Services and fulfill Your requests for certain features;
* by performing statistical, demographic and marketing analyses of users of Our Services to improve our relationship with our customers;
* for product development purposes and to generally inform advertisers about the nature of Our subscriber base to improve our relationship with our customers;
* to customize Your experience by allowing advertising to be targeted to the users for whom such advertising is most pertinent
Non-Personal Information Collected Through Technology and Third-Parties
During Your visit as You browse through the website, read pages, or download information, We automatically collect and store the following anonymous information about Your visit:
* the date and time You access our site;
* the pages You visit on our site;
* if You navigate to our site by clicking a link, the location of that link;
* the technical capabilities of the computer you use to access our site;
* the internet service provider You use to connect to our site (for example “companyX.com” if You have a commercial internet account, or “universityX.edu” if You connect from a university); and
* the IP address (a number automatically assigned to Your computer whenever You are surfing
the internet) from which You access our site.
We use the information, in the aggregate, to make our website more useful to visitors - to learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology used, to detect operational problems, and to improve the website’s overall security.
Cookies, Beacons, Local Storage and Other Similar Technologies
We use “cookies,” Web beacons, HTML5 local storage and other similar technologies. These technologies allow us to manage access to and use of the Services, recognize you and provide personalization, and help us understand how people use the Our Services. You may not be able to access certain areas of Our websites, including freedrummingonline.com if Your computer does not accept cookies from Us.
We do not respond to browser-based “do not track” signals.
Analytics, Log Files and Reading History
We gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include IP addresses, browser type, operating system and other usage information about the use of Our Services, including a history of the pages You view.
We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information We collect about You. We do this to improve services we offer You, including customized recommendations, advertising, to improve marketing, and to track access and use of Our Services across the devices that You may use to access Our Services.
We have hired third parties to provide us information, reports and analysis about the usage, browsing patterns of our users. They may independently record the type of device and operating system You are using, general location information, as well as events that occur on Our Website, such as how often you use Our Website.
Third-party Persons or Entities with Whom We Share Personally Identifiable Information
We will not sell, rent, swap or authorize any third party to use your email address.
Disclosure by Necessity
We may occasionally access, preserve, and/or disclose personal information as required by law, for example, to comply with a court order or subpoena or we have a good faith belief that such action is necessary to
* comply with the law or with legal process;
* protect and defend our rights and property;
* protect against misuse or unauthorized use of Our Services; or
* protect the personal safety or property of our users or the public (among other things, this means that if you provide false information or attempt to pose as someone else, information about you may be disclosed as part of any investigation into your actions).
As we continue to develop our business, We or Our affiliates may sell or buy other businesses or entities, or we may merge with another company, or be bought by another company. In such transactions, personal information may be among the transferred assets.
Your information may be stored and processed in any country in which we maintain facilities or conduct operations. By using our Website, your personal information may be transferred outside of your country of use and/or residence.
When your account becomes inactive, your information may remain in our computers, electronic databases, and archives, and may not be reasonably capable of expungement.
COPPA Compliance. We do not knowingly collect or store any personal information about children under the age of 13.